This is to inform the general public that University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN admissions requirements, Post UTME Cut-Off Mark, Jamb cut-off mark and direct entry admission requirements for the 2013/2013 academic session has been released by the institution.
UNILORIN Admission Requirements 2013/2014, Direct Entry Requirements, JAMB & Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark
- Candidates must possess 5 O’Level credits or its equivalent in SSCE, GCE O’Level including English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- UTME score of at least
(i) 200 UTME for courses other than those listed in (5) O level Credits at not more than two sittings.
(ii) 220 UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine & (5) O level Credits at not more than two sittings. www.ngscholars.com
(iii) MBBS candidates who obtained: (a) 240 marks in the UTME and (b) Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalence in each of the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must choose University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN as their 1st choice/2nd choice of institution to qualify for the UTME and Post-UTME screening test.
- Direct entry applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes or its equivalent in SSCE, GCE including English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Direct entry applicants must possess either of OND, HND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN.
- An Acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the direct entry screening exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Nigerian Admissions wish you all good luck.
If you will like to receive more University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN news via email, Click here and enter your email, remember to verify your mail from the verification email that will be sent to you.
For more UNILORIN news, click here now.